miércoles, 25 de abril de 2018

Welcome to my blog!

Let me introduce myself first.. I'm Evangelina (better known as Eva) from Escobar. 


My mother Elena is from Italy and my father was Argentinian (he died in 2007- remember that in that year something strange happened in Escobar.. it snowed. Well he died that day, 9th July) I have to brothers and I'm the youngest ...


This is my father and I 

I live with my "husband" and I don't have pets or kids.. I work in two schools and I'm finishing the Teacher Training College. 
I have two favourite places in the world.. My house and the beach.
I'm one of those people who prefer to stay in her house and whatch tv or just relax than going out every weekend. 
And the beach... well... I just love the beach. 



Can you share with me your favourite places in the world and tell me why. I'm really looking forward to reading your comments

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Eva! I completely understand you, I prefer to stay home and watch films or just sleeeeeeeep!.
    I haven't visited my favourite place yet but I think it is somewhere in the patagonia where it's very cold and snowy ♥ haha. See you around!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My mother went to the South and she loved it!!!!! I'm planning to go ... someday :)

      Eliminar
  2. I also love the beach. Sooo peaceful really.
    If you ask me, I like dancing and hanging out with friends haha but I'm also a big fan of watching series on Netflix.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That's fantastic Ro! I've finished watching Mr. Foster on Netflix.. it's great :)

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Eva! Nice post! My favourite place in the world is Tigre (I spent my childhood there) Fortunately, it is really near and amazingly cheap to get there hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar

Have you ever had a fantastic week? Have you ever felt so happy with little or big things that happened to you that are just a kiss to your ...